Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dueling like a Mad Scientist: Wind-Up Combos 1.3

Data Log 43:


Added Wind-Up Hunter back to my deck, and I have to say its a strange feeling using the Wind-Up loop after spending around a month not using it. I realize fully now how much power and versatility it gives the Wind-Up duelist. I caught my friends completely off guard and found that they radically adapted their playstyles just because of one card in my deck. For one card to have such profound power is unusual. More experimentation is needed to fully document its effects...

And now for the main article!


For today I will just be listing a few different ways to change your field up after a Wind-Up hand loop

INFORMATION:

*When doing the Magician-Shark Wind-Up hand loop, adjust what you tribute based on what you want your ending field to be. This is where M. X-Saber Invoker tries to earns his extra deck space lol. This article assumes you already know how to flawlessly do the Wind-Up loop.

Ending Field 1: M. X-Saber Invoker + Utopia

Changes in the combo: Tribute 1 Magician for first card you discard, summon M. X-Saber Invoker with your last Rat-Hunter, then use Invoker to bring out Soldier/Warrior and xyz with the magician.

Ending Field 2: Zenmaity + Rank 3 of your choice

Changes in the combo: Tribute both Magicians for your first 2 discards. The standard setup that you want to end with

Both these options are pretty basic, but can be expanded depending if you open with Factory/more Sharks, which is what i'll be looking into in part 1.7. Sorry for the lack of content lately but I've been fairly busy as of late. I'll make sure to post alot more content in the future to make up for it! Thanks for reading this (and again I apologize for the lack of length or details. I will supplement it in the next article).


No comments:

Post a Comment