Monday, July 2, 2012

Wind-Ups win WCQ...My Reaction.



------------------

In other news, computer issues have plagued me for the last week or so, but now that they are completely resolved, I look forward to finishing my Zenmailstrom articles, then moving on to giving more analysis/love to what will probably be the newest/oldest sensation of this summer: Wind-Ups. Not sure why people were so surprised when Wind-Ups topped. They were never bad, and it all makes sense in retrospect if you consider the following formula:


{if:}


Maxx "C" =/= Your side or main deck


{then:}

{executefunction=WINDUP_TAKES_A_DUMP_ON_YOU}

Certainly is enlightening isnt it?



1 comment:

  1. People just wrote off wind ups and forgot about them, honestly taking wind ups to nationals was a good meta call imo.

    Also could you add my blog on your cool yugioh blogs section, I added you on mine thanks!

    ReplyDelete